8/17/08

New Order Steps

Hi all! I've started a new item order number system. You'll note that each finished product coordinates with a picture number and then also an item letter. Just email me your selection in this manner (i.e. Peekaboo 1C and/or Brags 7E). I have duplicates of some of the items listed, so after I receive you're email of the items you'd like to purchase, I'll verify availability via a return email. I can also email individual item photos of the products you're interested in for a closer look. After completing this process, you can complete your paypal transaction. Thank you for your patience in adapting to this new ordering system.

The items in the pictures are labeled alphabetically from left to right and are located underneath each picture.

Please note: I still take customer orders on all products. Feel free to contact me with any theme/color on any products. Thanks.